How to do at home facial:
A daily skincare routine that's less than 5 minutes morning and night can be a short term investment for long term gain.
We also recommend a weekly at-home facial. This facial is a more in-depth treatment with a few extra steps that will give your skin the extra boost it needs.
You can click on the highlighted areas to see the full collection.
Can't find what you are looking for? Just send us a message on our Facebook page or email us, we are here to help!
- Makeup Remover: Rice Milk 3 in 1 Cleanser or the Jane Iredale Magic Mitt
- Cleanse for 60 seconds
- Pat your skin dry.
- Masque for 10-20 min
- Essence-Birch Purifying Water Essence
- Eye cream
- Massage your chest, neck, and face with uplifting motions.
Here are a few more organic beauty tips for the inside;
- Drink plenty of filtered water daily.
- Drink Sweet Skin Tea or any organic tea!
- Take Bend Beauty Anti-Aging Formula and Bend Collagen.
- Eat foods that nourish your body type.
- Eat-in season.
- Practice deep breathing exercises for fresh oxygen and less stress.
- Move your body every day.
- Focus on happy thoughts! :)