Yam & Pumpkin Enzyme Peel 5%
A delicious purée of yams and pumpkins accelerates the exfoliation process to peel away dead skin cells, reducing pigmentation, fine lines, and sun damage. The natural enzyme content increases collagen production to leave the skin firm and radiant with increased elasticity.
- Yam: high in beta-carotene and vitamins to fight the appearance of aging
- Pumpkin Pulp Purée: rich in enzymes, beta-carotene, amino acids, and antioxidants to fight the appearance of aging
- Pineapple: purifies skin by removing dirt and proteins
- Papaya: contains vitamins and fruit enzymes to improve the appearance of skin
- Glycolic Acid: soothing and smoothing agent
- Lactic Acid: sloughs off dead skin cells to improve the texture of the skin
- Willow Bark Extract: natural beta-hydroxy to minimize the appearance of pores
- Botanical Hyaluronic Acid: deeply hydrating; natural substance that smoothes and plumps skin to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Green Tea Extract: high in antioxidants, polyphenols, flavonoids, and vitamins for youthful-looking skin
How to use:
Apply a thin layer of product over a clean and dry face and neck with a fan applicator brush. Avoid the eye area or active acne lesions. Allow remaining on the skin for 10–15 minutes. Gently massage with fingertips to loosen dead skin cells.
In the case of excessive stinging or irritation, remove the product quickly and immediately using a towel soaked in cool water or tea. Follow with cotton pads soaked in the Soothing Chamomile Tonique to deactivate the product. Rinse again with towels soaked in cool water.
For use as a bi-weekly treatment at home in conjunction with professional in–spa enzyme peel treatments. An application of Mineral (Sun) Defense 30 to finish is highly recommended with peeling products. Not recommended for use on active acne areas of the skin.