Casa Agave Dishwashing Hand Brush
- Stiff agave fiber (vegan) plant bristles.
- Each brush head can be used for 1-3 months or longer.
- Make sure to not submerge or soak the wooden parts in water.
- Hang to dry or place in a dry spot after using it.
- Note: If brush head is not staying dry, dip the bristles in vinegar occasionally to help kill bacteria.
- The wood and bamboo are naturally antibacterial but vinegar helps.
- Use brush until the bristles no longer work or the brush head falls apart, then compost or bury in garden or dispose in a green waste bin.
- Stop using the brush and replace it if you see any mold growth.
- To reduce cracking, keep the bamboo parts dry and do not soak or submerge them in water. Cracking is normal for brushes over time.
- They are biodegradeable.
The hand brush can also be used on vegetables that need a good scrub!