- Zero-waste vegan DISH BLOCK® dishwashing soap has a rich, sudsy lather.
- Cuts stubborn grime and grease on dishes, pots and pans.
- With added aloe vera to be gentle on your hands.
- Can even be used all over the home.
- Take stains out of laundry.
- Take labels off jars.
- Spot clean your carpet.
- Use it to wipe down counters.
- For one person at home, it can last up to 9-18 months. For a household of two people, it can last up to 4.5-9 months. For larger households, it will typically be used at a faster rate.
- Store on the Moso Bamboo Soap Shelf to keep it drained and dry between uses
- How to use: Scrape dishes to remove excess grease and food.
- Wet sponge, for plates, bowls and cups, and rub the DISH BLOCK® bar to create suds.
- Wash items and rinse well.
- Works in warm or cold water.
- For pots and pans, use a scrubber or scourer.
- Can also be used on porcelain, stainless steel, stone, glass sinks and stained oven top surfaces.
- Vegan. Phosphate-free. Sulfate-free. Paraben-free. Fragrance-free.
- Made without Palm
From The South American Soap Bark Tree, Plant-derived cleansers.